3 months test, HIV negative

Hi Doc, Thank you very much for addressing my issues. I went to see my doctor for the 3 months HIV test on the 16th of this month (July). My exposure to HIV was on the 14th of April. I took PEP from 16 April to 15 May as i mentioned previously. The HIV test came out negative. I went for another test yesterday (24th of July)at our campus clinic and the result came out negative and i was told that the result is 100% conclusive and can now feel relieved. You mentioned the test 3 months from date of exposure to be certain. So i need to relax now and consider myself negative?? Thank you Doc.

Yes. Relax. You have two negative tests more than 3 months after your exposure and PEP.

BY

CD4 drop on Complera while VL undedectable
lymphadenopathy 2h following first stribild tablet