Is there treatment available for HIV and Hep B?
Jul 17, 2013
My partner was recently diagnosed with HIV and is presently being treated for Hepatitis B for a year ...will he be able to start treatment for the HIV Virus? We do not kow his viral load or his tcell count yet this has all just happen and my concern is the effects of HIV meds on his liver.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
For more information about HIV and hepatitis B, check out AIDSmap's summary.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Masturbation?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.