Atripla Dreams

I can not stop having vivid crazy dreams. It is getting to the point I am now taking my Atripla in the morning. Still, the dreams continue. I just hate them so much. I wake up confused because they are so vivid I am not sure if they actually happened or were in fact just dreams. It is starting to make me dread sleep and my medications. Are there other meds that are one or two pills a day I could talk to my Doctor about?

Hello and thanks for posting.

You shouldn't have to put up with significant unwanted side effects with today's treatment options.

Yes, there are other medications that you should talk to your doctor about. There are two other single tablet regimens (Complera and Stribild), as well as other well tolerated (if not single tablet) options.

Be well (and better), BY

Supposedly a cure to eradicate?But govt doesn't want to release.
Is there treatment available for HIV and Hep B?