Took my HIV medication one hour late

Hi there my doctor has placed me on the little pink pill about a month ago which I usually take around 10pm every night it contains - Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate 300mg/Efavirenz 600mg/and Emtricitabine now I'm worried if the slip up in taking my meds 1 hour late at 11pm last night could lead to me becoming drug resistant.

And is it okay for me to continue taking my meds at my usual 10pm or should I now start to take them at 11pm.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Geez, one hour late? It's not even remotely "late".

Don't worry. All that's really requested with a regimen that you're taking is to take them every evening. Not every 1000 or 1100. Medications today are far better than to need to be so precise about the minute you take them.

Be well, BY

ARV side effects
Supposedly a cure to eradicate?But govt doesn't want to release.