|cd4 went down
Jul 17, 2013
Hi my recent cd4 count if 196 but my viral load is less than 47 copies/ml. I'm taking nevirapine and combivir, is it a cause for me to worry? My latest xray results shows that I have no abnormalities as well.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Can I take Sibutramina (Yeduc) 15mg. and Atripla on the same day?
ARV side effects
- What Percent Is The Chance Of Getting Hep C From Razors?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering With A Scab On Your Finger?
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- What Astrological Signs Contract The Aids Virus Most?
- What Type Of Cells Does Hiv Infect?
- Neuropathy And Pins And Needles In Groin Area
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.