Sir,First of all thanks a lot for useful guidence.I am from India and started ART with Duovir-N twice a day since Nov 2010 with CD4 47 after two and half years my CD4 is 355.Can i change my dose of medicine and after starting of ART i did not have any side effect and any problem.Will i be able to continue on the same first line medicine.

Hello and thanks for posting from India.

The dose of HIV medication isn't based on your health, it's based on how bodies metabolize the medications.

As such, it's great to hear that you're making a very good recovery from perilously low CD4 counts and impaired immune system health. It is not recommended at all that you reduce the dose of your medications.

Be well, BY

Last day of PEP
Missing final 3 days of pep