Last day of PEP
Jul 14, 2013
How long after the last day of PEP can I drink alcohol? I took PEP for 29 days and only one day (21) I took the medicament 3:30 later then the correct time, is that a problem?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, you can drink alcohol (in moderation) with HIV medications, including PEP.
No. No problem at all with being a few hours late with your dose.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Can You Get Std From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.