|hav igg reactive 16.77
Jul 14, 2013
Anti HAV IGg is Reactive Feb 3, 2011 I went through the "Anti HAV IGg" test that shows the reactive 16.77 value what does it means. i had vaccination of Hepatitis A , Please advise?
| Response from Dr. Young
A reactive test means that you have protective levels of the IgG antibody-- protection against future hepatitis A infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean To Be Anti Hav IgG Reactive?
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.