|clindamycin 150 mg and hepatitis c
Jul 12, 2013
Clindamycin 150 mg and hepatitis C is this safe to take. I have had all of my top teeth taken out and this is what dentist prescribe.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There should be no significant problem in taking the clindamycin antibiotic. Indeed, there's probably risks (given your extensive dental extractions) in not taking it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Can You Tell If Someone Has AIDS?
- Can I Get Hiv If I Had Unprotected Sex With A Girl On Her Menstral Cycle?
- Hiv Statistics And Us Cities
- Percentage Rate Of Catching Hiv Through A Infected Syringe
- Is It Safe To Take Nsaids Past The Expiration Date?
- Can You Get Aids From Putting Your Penis In A Girls Anus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.