Doctor has no or won't answer.

I've been HIV since 2000,I've had my ups and down thru the years.The past several years I have had 8 warts pop up on my hands.I've tried everything to get rid of them.The doctor keeps telling me they will go away over time.Also the past few months I have been having diarrhea and a cough that does not seem to go away.All these things are really wearing me down and I'm getting to the point I dont even want to leave the house and if I do I have to Bandaid up so I wont have coworkers and others asking questions.I weigh less now than I ever have.If you could give me something,it would be more than I've been getting from my Infectious Desiese Doctor.Thanks and have a great day.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Warts (papilloma virus) can be a real nuisance- though 8 over several years doesn't frankly sound too severe (I've successfully taken care of much worse).

There are a variety of strategies to deal with warts- ranging from topical treatments, cryotherapy (freezing), laser and surgical excision. Frequently, it takes persistence and repeated treatment to eradicate the lesion(s), but this can be achieved in most patients.

If yours are particularly bothersome (or stigmatizing), talk to your care provider about your options.

I'm also concerned about your feeling isolated and weight loss symptoms- I'd really suggest discussing the entirety of your symptoms and concerns with your health care provider- and if you don't feel like you're being listened to, consider asking for a second opinion, or having a primary care provider assist with the non-HIV-related issues.

Be well, BY

hiv and coconut oil
Side Effects of Stribil