|hiv and coconut oil
Jul 12, 2013
I take tribuss at night.So,can I take coconut oil during the day.Will Coconut oil have any adverse effect on hiv drug Tribuss?MY viral load is less than 50 copies as at March 2013,but by now should be undectectable.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I'm not aware of any significant interactions between Tribuss (a generic version of Atripla) and coconut oil.
Let us know how things go for you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coconut Oil For Foot Neuropathy
- Coconut Oil For Neuropathy Of The Feet
- Treating Thrush With Organic Coconut Oil
- Can U Get Hiv The First Time U Have Sex?
- How Many People Die Each Year From Hiv Aids?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.