Jul 12, 2013
Hi doctor, I recently started treatment, tenrenz, and on the 6th day I have been have severe stomach pains. M not sure if that is a side effect and should consult my gp or must I wait?Pp
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While abdominal pain isn't a common side effect of your regimen, if you're having severe pain, I'd strongly recommend that you notify your care provider.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Sore Testicles A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea Sign Of Seroconversion
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.