Missed my meds
Jul 12, 2013
Hello. I have been on Atripla for almost a year and have never missed a dose. I was UD as of my last . Last night I fell asleep early and work up at 7am and took my pill. ( I took my pill the day before at 10pm) so now I am really scared for missing those few hours. What are my chances of developing resistance?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
No need to be scared. No risk of drug resistance. You run scant risk of problems if you miss even 5% of your doses. You've not missed one in 300 (or so).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Stds Cause Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.