Jul 4, 2013
I am on truvada and efavirenz for two months and my lab tests are okay,my doc wants me to change to atripla in the third month.is it a good move
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong At 4 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.