Truvada at a different time then Reyataz

Hello Dr. Young, I've been getting pretty dizzy with my Truvada I think. I've been suffering from a sort of brain fog that my HIV doc thinks is unrelated to my HIV meds, but I think I am getting a little dizzy from the Truvada for about 4 hours. Is it possible to take the Truvada at night and Reyataz/Norvir in the morning with breakfast?

I appreciate your answer.

Best, Kevyn

Hello Kevyn and thanks for posting.

While I generally wouldn't suggest splitting a once-daily regimen into two doses, it's perfectly reasonable to do so in your situation in order to sort out if either medication is causing your side effects.

Let us know what you find out and be well, BY

Switching Atripla for Complera
Off my meds - feeling horrid