HIV TEST & PEP

Hi Doc, Thank you very much for your response to my previous question. I went to my doctor on the 21st of June and he gave me some tablets and injections and after that i was fine, that was 2 months 4 days after exposure. He tested me for HIV on the very same day and results were negative. You mentioned the 3 months test in your last response to me. Is that 3 months HIV test done post pep treatment or post exposure?? Thank you Doc.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Sounds like your care provider has done the right things.

The three month HIV test is timed after the exposure, not the completion of PEP.

Be well, BY

Kivexa in the morning and Stocrin at night?
is there a trend???