one dose on two days

I take kivexa and socrin once a day about a year and a half, that is my first therapy, and was undetectable viral load year before therapy. So two and a half year undetectable. Now I thinking to reduce therapy in one dose in two days per month to see how will be reaction. Please opinion about that?

Hello and thanks for posting.

Sounds like from what you've posted here (and in your follow up note) that your've had a very nice and durable response to treatment.

I would definitely, definitely not recommend switching to every-other-day treatment- the drug levels would probably drop to dangerously low levels at the end of the second day, perhaps jeopardizing the success that you had and increasing the risk of developing irreversible drug resistance.

I'd consider discussing with your care provider the reason why you're interested in this (other than the obvious, less pill issue). Is there burn out of medication taking? Side effects? Cost issues?

I hope that helps, BY

is 6 month test needed? plz. help me dying with stress.
wat if atrippla doesnt work for me no more