|Combining single and twice a day medicines
Jun 28, 2013
Hi, I'm taking single dose (once-a-day) Duovir, but twice-a-day dose Viramune. Should I take it all together, once a day, or continue taking the Viramune twice a day?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello R and thanks for posting.
I'm not aware of a once-daily Duovir (AZT+3TC)--this combo is typically dosed twice daily. Viramune (nevirapine) can either be taken once- or twice-daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain During Seroconversion
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.