taking treatment while drinking beer
Jun 28, 2013
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While tobacco is not such a great thing for your health, neither smoking nor beer (in moderation) has any significant interaction with your HIV medications.
I'd be remiss in pointing out that smoking is associated with high blood pressure (among a lot of other bad thins)- one of the factors that could elevate your risk of developing kidney toxicity (also part of the potential toxicity profile of your tenofovir).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
- CAN YOU GET A DISEASE FROM ORAL SEX?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.