|taking treatment while drinking beer
Jun 28, 2013
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While tobacco is not such a great thing for your health, neither smoking nor beer (in moderation) has any significant interaction with your HIV medications.
I'd be remiss in pointing out that smoking is associated with high blood pressure (among a lot of other bad thins)- one of the factors that could elevate your risk of developing kidney toxicity (also part of the potential toxicity profile of your tenofovir).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.