Justified pep? Combivir damage?

Thank you for reading my question.

I taking pep 8 days due to reciving oral sex, frottage and his anus- my penis pressing with an hiv+, viral load 550. When the pressing occured i did feel the warmer temp. of his anus, but he flexed it to avoid penetration. I had small scratches on my penis from the rubbing in the act, got worried and went to consult.

Was the pep justified? Could i get infected from this short pressing or oral cuz of the scratches? As from what I read I fear that the AZT damages my dna and mitochondria, i don't want to poison my body for no reason.

Hi and thanks for posting.

Seems like your risks were pretty darn low; especially given your contact had such a low viral load.

Having said that, the short duration of PEP is rarely, if ever, associated with long-term complications, such as mitochondrial injury.

BY

creation of deases/infection
taking treatment while drinking beer