|creation of deases/infection
Jun 28, 2013
what is the pathogenic organism that causes/creates Aids/HIV's?
| Response from Dr. Young
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) *is* the organism that leads to AIDS. AIDS is defined by a variety of unusual medical complications (infections and cancers), caused by severe immune suppression.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- At What Stage Of Hiv Do You Get Itching
- Can You Get Mono And Hiv In One Blood Test?
- Canker Sores After Sex With Prostitute?
- Getting Hiv Through Open Cuts On Hands
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.