|creation of deases/infection
Jun 28, 2013
what is the pathogenic organism that causes/creates Aids/HIV's?
| Response from Dr. Young
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) *is* the organism that leads to AIDS. AIDS is defined by a variety of unusual medical complications (infections and cancers), caused by severe immune suppression.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.