Very scared for my mother

Hello. So I think something is wrong wit my mother. I just found out through my sister that my mother has had anal bleeding for almost 2 years now, and she also keeps developing open sore between her legs, and sometimes in her head from time to time, and she also vomits a lot, and my mom refuses to go to the doctor. Are those symptoms of something serious?? And is there a way that my mother can be forced to the doctor? We are really worried for her.

Hello and thanks for posting.

It's difficult to know what the medical issue that your mother is experiencing without many more historical and physical details.

Nevertheless, the symptoms that you describe raise concern with this doctor; I would try to urge her to see a care provider- and to help understand why she is reluctant to seek help.

I wish her well, BY

Vibrator from Spencer's
Possible infection