danish scientist are closure to find a hiv cure what does it mean.
Jun 21, 2013
Can we except a cure. With in months. how many human trials involved in that research. what are their present status.
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Contrary to the initial irresponsible media reports, the Danish group is not close to a "cure". Indeed, the issued a press release last month to address this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.