Jun 20, 2013
i have tpha. can i go to abroad even if i have tpha? thank you hope you can help me
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
The TPHA test is indicative of syphilis exposure, though not necessarily an indicator of active or untreated disease.
I am not aware of any restrictions on travel based on this test, though certain countries may have requirements if a visa is required on entry.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing Negative After Sensual Massage
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Afraid I Have HIV
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Vaginal Secretions Afraid I Have HIV
- Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Negative Elisa At 3 Months
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Scared To Death
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.