Jun 19, 2013
I am 47yrs old CD4 275 ONE MONTH BACK I HAVE STARTED DUOVIR-N TWO TABLET PER DAY AS PER DOCTER ADVISE KINDLY SUJEST IS IT OK OR NOT
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
What's key for this (and all other medical care for HIV) is to stay adherent to your pills and clinic appointments in order to receive proper monitoring of your health.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After 3 Weeks
- Cases Where People Got Hep C From Needle Stick
- Will My Existing Insurance Drop Me If I Get Hiv?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- Longest Living Person With Hiv
- Cutaneous Candidiasis Tinea Corporis Tinea Cruris Tinea Pedis Or Pityriasis Versicolor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.