lump on left side of butt

I noticed at first that I was having some sharp pain on the left side of my back in the mid to lower part next to my spine. A few days later I notice that I had an area on my butt check that stung so I felt there and noticed a nickle size soft knot with maybe swelling around it. It is still there. Do I need to worry about this??

Hi and thanks for posting.

Your symptoms don't (currently) sound severe or significant. Should the "knot" grow in size or pain; or simply doesn't resolve in a week or two, it's probably worth mentioning to your care provider.

BY

medication
Increase in AST/ALT Levels