Jun 7, 2013
Hello sir,sunlight entering the room close to where I keep my meds(emtricitabine/tenofovir)..does it affect the storage conditions...thank you sir.
Response from Dr. Young
Sunlight has no effect on your medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Average Life Expectancy With Hiv Usa
- Leading Cause Of Death Among U.s. Hiv Patients
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- What Are Different Ways Can You Catch Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.