Jun 3, 2013
Hello sir,does food have an effect on the effectiveness of emtricitabine/tenofovir.or can it be taken with or without food.Thanks
Response from Dr. Young
There are no dietary restrictions to taking emtricitabine/tenofovir (Truvada).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- Treatment For Perineal Herpes Sore
- Can You Get Syphilis With Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.