NON REACTIVE HEPATITIS B
Jun 2, 2013
NON REACTIVE HEPATITIS B RESULT MEANS? SHOULD I BOTHER MY SELF IN THIS KIND OF RESULT? PLEASE ADVISE. THANK YOU SIR
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
A non-reactive test means you do not have evidence of hepatitis B- tests either look for presence of antibodies (indicating prior infection) or viral antigen (presence of the virus).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Massage And HIV Transmission Risk
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Thrush An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.