NON REACTIVE HEPATITIS B
Jun 2, 2013
NON REACTIVE HEPATITIS B RESULT MEANS? SHOULD I BOTHER MY SELF IN THIS KIND OF RESULT? PLEASE ADVISE. THANK YOU SIR
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
A non-reactive test means you do not have evidence of hepatitis B- tests either look for presence of antibodies (indicating prior infection) or viral antigen (presence of the virus).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.