NON REACTIVE HEPATITIS B
Jun 2, 2013
NON REACTIVE HEPATITIS B RESULT MEANS? SHOULD I BOTHER MY SELF IN THIS KIND OF RESULT? PLEASE ADVISE. THANK YOU SIR
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
A non-reactive test means you do not have evidence of hepatitis B- tests either look for presence of antibodies (indicating prior infection) or viral antigen (presence of the virus).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.