Confused between the regimens

I'm on second line medication from the time I was diagnosed of HIV in 1998. I'm taking synthivan (Atazonavir+ritovir) and Tenvir-EM (tenofovir + Emtracitabine). Second line regimen was not available in government hospital for gratis. When I came to know that second line regimen is available in hospital, they told me that their regimen is different from the medicines I'm already taking and if I want to start government prescribed regimen I've to give the consent letter for the same. Please go through their regimen and guide me what should do now. The regimen I'm already following: Synthivan and Tenvir-EM from Cipla Government hospital regimen: Atazor and Tenvir-L both from Ranbaxy. Please help me by replying at the earliest.

Hello and thanks for posting.

The two regimens that you listed are essentially the same. Both contain a generic coformulation of ritonavir and ataznavir (a DHHS preferred component) and tenofovir. The only, and minor difference is that Tenvir-EM contains emtricitabine (FTC) and Tenvir-L contains lamivudine (3TC). These two medications are very similar to one another.

I hope that helps, BY

IS ALLI(ORLISTAT) SAFE WITH MY REGIMEN?
atripla storage