|IS ALLI(ORLISTAT) SAFE WITH MY REGIMEN?
May 31, 2013
I HAVE A CURRENT CD4 COUNT OF 350 AND AN UNDETECTABLE VIRAL LOAD. I HAVE BEEN ON MY REGIMEN SINCE APRIL OF 2012 AND IT IS: PREZISTA, NORVIR, AND TRUVADA. I AM 313 ILBS AND HAVE A GOAL OF LOSING 40 POUNDS. ALTHOUGH I WORKOUT, I STILL NEED HELP. IS ALLI(ORLISTAT)SAFE TO TAKE OR WILL IT INETRACT WITH MY REGIMEN?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There's no significant reason why you couldn't take orlistat (Xenical). As always, it would be prudent to have medical observations about your side effects and labs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Is A Venereal Disease The Same As An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.