May 31, 2013
I have a viral load of 40 and my CD4 count is 161 but just had my Gallbladder taking out would that make the CD4 low?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
In any event, if there's doubt, I'd repeat the tests when things are stable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.