Concerns with Complera
May 29, 2013
Hi Dr. Young,
I just read your response to someone asking about a bad taste in their mouth from Complera. I have the exact same problem. I went on Complera April 1 after 2 1/2 years on the Midas study (Darunivir, Norvir and Selzentry). I had no problems on those meds and have had a horrible taste in my mouth ever since going on Complera. I see my doctor in two weeks and its top on my list of things to discuss. Thanks
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for sharing.
Seems like this is a recurring (if uncommon) theme.
Let us know how things evolve for you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Does Chlamydia Feel Like?
- What Doctor I Should Go To For Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.