|Pregnancy and ARV treatment
May 26, 2013
Hello dr.! I'm 32 years old, just found out that I'm pregnant in one month, and I'm taking Kaletra and Kivexa with good lab results.Should my dr. change my therapy, or I can stay on this regimen during my pregnancy?I've been taking this combo for more than an year.For 5 years before this regimen I was on Kivexa and Viramune.Thank you for your time!
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Best of health to you and your baby, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have AIDS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sucking Penis?
- Are Shingles An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.