Pregnancy and ARV treatment

Hello dr.! I'm 32 years old, just found out that I'm pregnant in one month, and I'm taking Kaletra and Kivexa with good lab results.Should my dr. change my therapy, or I can stay on this regimen during my pregnancy?I've been taking this combo for more than an year.For 5 years before this regimen I was on Kivexa and Viramune.Thank you for your time!

Hello and thanks for posting.

If you're doing well on your current Kivexa/Kaletra regimen, there's no critical need to switch your medications because of pregnancy. Indeed, Kaletra is widely recommended and used for pregnancy.

Best of health to you and your baby, BY

TDF/3TC/EFV
HIV REGIMENS THAT WON'T CAUSE FACIAL WASTING?