Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

2 drugs

Hi Dr. Young, How powerful would the drug combo of Insentress and Inetlence be? Is there any data on people just on these 2 drugs. Thanks W.

Hello and thanks for posting.

The key part of your question is missing-- what is the reason to use this regimen?

If the intended use if for first-line (or in stable switch for individuals without drug resistance), then, I'd wouldn't recommend it.

Despite much study, nuke sparing regimens have not been shown to be superior to standard 3 drug regimens.

If the setting is drug resistance (second-line treatment), then I'd have concern about using only two medications, especially if one of them was the relatively low genetic barrier to resistance medications, raltegravir and etravirine. Rather, I'd think that both would be excellent components of a three drug regimen.

My two cents, BY

stress for weoght
How long may Sustiva affect my mood