Viral load drop to 40k from 400k over two years no meds
May 24, 2013
If only time will tell, what is typical or average or next? Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure I understand the context of your question. You don't indicate what your CD4 count and percents have been and whether you are receiving HIV treatment or not, to determine what it might mean regarding a change in viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Hiv Rash And Bumps On Forehead
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When Do Hpv Warts Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.