Brand name to Generic

right now I am taking Prezista, Norvir and Truvada. I will be moving to a developing country for a year and my HIV regimen might change to generic meds. Should I be concerned? Will the generic meds benefit me like how the branded meds has. And after a year, will I be able to resume my current regimen?

Hello and thanks for posting.

In most parts of the world, generic HIV medications are made to very high quality, indeed, in many places, their manufacture is overseen by the US FDA.

So long as your virus load remains undetectable (and you don't have a significant history of drug resistance), you should be able to switch back to your current regimen.

Hope that helps and travel well, BY

Echinacea and complera
corticosteroids and complera?