Left abdomen pain
May 21, 2013
I have been HIV positive for almost two years. I take isentress and truvada. For the past month. I have had pain regularly in the lower left side of my abdomen. Sometimes the pain occurs in my left shoulder as well. The pain feels like sever bloating, but I have had fairly persistent diarrhea. Is this something serious. I'm really concerned.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Seems like you should be reporting your symptoms to your doctor (if you haven't already). Persistent diarrhea could be the result of a medication side effect or infection- but persistent pain and diarrhea should be evaluated.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose During Seroconversion
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.