May 20, 2013
is there any risk for a hiv negative man having periodsex with hiv negative girl
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The only time there is a risk of HIV transmission is if someone has HIV. If you are sure that both of you are HIV negative then there is no risk.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are High Alt And Ast Indicative Of Hiv?
- Would Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Pain
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways To Get Rid Of Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.