|Tenvir or Combivir
May 14, 2013
Hi i had an exposure with an hiv positive person and i took 5 hours after combivir with aluvia and the following morning i took again combivir with aluvia, but then the same night before i was due for my next medication i took tenvir-em with aluvia instead of combivir because it was suggested from another pharmacy that i went for a second opinion. Do you still think is ok that i have changed the second day to tenvir from combivir and did i make the right choice ?
| Response from Dr. Young
I hope that's helpful, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.