Truvada and is isentress combo

Doctor I'm based in Asia and travel frequently between Asia and the US. causing me to reverse the sequence of when i take my combination when i get to New York - around once a quarter. I would mtake the truvada and isentress in the morning amd the second isentress in the evening. In the us I find myself doing the same when I shoul really reverse it givin the 12 hr time difference. Is this a problem and might resistance develop? Ive been on the combo for 4 years and am undetectable with T cell count of 750 Started med at 550 count. Thanks.

Thanks

Hello and thanks for posting from Asia.

With your Truvada/Isentress dosing, I don't see any problem with the time changes. What's much more important is simply to make sure that you take your doses daily- the periodic 12 hour change in when you take your Truvada should have no effect.

I hope that helps and wish you safe travels, BY

query
Tenvir or Combivir