May 14, 2013
my cd4 level has declined by 200 as compared to previous reports but ratio of cd4/cd8 has increased to 1.2.is it a positive point or negative ? i am confused
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
You've not said what your absolute CD4 cell count is, but with a normal CD4/CD8 ratio I usually wouldn't be concerned about a drop in the absolute count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.