May 12, 2013
hi i am on eviplera and i wanted to know if there is any interaction with eviplera and chlorella powder.
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
There are no significant drug-drug interactions between the medications in Complera/Eviplera and the algal supplement Chlorella.
There are no published studies on the safety or effectiveness of Chlorella in people living with HIV, though a tiny uncontrolled study in HCV-infected people suggests that the supplement is safe to take.
Hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.