May 12, 2013
hi i am on eviplera and i wanted to know if there is any interaction with eviplera and chlorella powder.
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
There are no significant drug-drug interactions between the medications in Complera/Eviplera and the algal supplement Chlorella.
There are no published studies on the safety or effectiveness of Chlorella in people living with HIV, though a tiny uncontrolled study in HCV-infected people suggests that the supplement is safe to take.
Hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.