|anti HAVIgG reactive
May 11, 2013
Good day! Could a vaccine make the reactive anti HAVIgG non reactive? Is a reactive HAVIgG infectious? thank u!
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
A positive HAV IgG indicates either previous infection or vaccination. The test does not indicate anything about infectivity, but most people with positive IgGs are not contagious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.