|ARV'S and throwing up
May 11, 2013
I just wanted to knw what happens,if I take my meds and then become naseous and throw up an hour later.do I need to take some more?
| Response from Dr. Young
HI and thanks for posting.
Most of the time, pills are absorbed within 10-20 minutes of taking them-- that's to say that if you vomit after this period, there's little worry that you'll need to take the meds again (short of actually seeing the pills in your vomit).
Since you vomited an hour after taking your meds, I wouldn't recommend re-dosing.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth During Seroconversion
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.