Does Bactrim help treat Chlamydia?
May 7, 2013
I was just wondering if Bactrim also helps treat chlamydia. I don't have chlamydia, however I do have a Urinary Tract Infection. Since chlamydia is a bacteria of some sort as an STD and Bactrim treats bacteria, I was just wondering if it helped with that as well.
Response from Dr. Young
Bactrim (cotrimoxazole) does not treat Chlamydia infection..
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.