|Does Bactrim help treat Chlamydia?
May 7, 2013
I was just wondering if Bactrim also helps treat chlamydia. I don't have chlamydia, however I do have a Urinary Tract Infection. Since chlamydia is a bacteria of some sort as an STD and Bactrim treats bacteria, I was just wondering if it helped with that as well.
Response from Dr. Young
Bactrim (cotrimoxazole) does not treat Chlamydia infection..
[Kazahkstan] help and opinio, pls reply VOL2
take PEP two months
- Does Hiv Cause Lower Back Pains?
- Primary Mode Of Hiv Transmission In Africa
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Symptoms To Show?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Can You Get Hiv Aids From Kissing With A Cut In Your Mouth?
- Zinc And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.