TB and HIV Medicine
May 3, 2013
can someone takethe following medcine in the same day someone on TB treatment, aspen lamzid,aspen efavirenz,purbac ds and certrum ec4 0
Response from Dr. Young
These are usually ok to take with TB medications, though when asking this question, it's important to know all of the medications (that is to say, the HIV *and* TB medications).
Efavirenz levels can be lowered by some TB meds, so it's good to ask your doctor or pharmacist if your regimen is ok.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Does Lambskin Condom Look Different From Latex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.