Hormonal imbalance from Purbac (skin clearing medication)?
May 2, 2013
Hi, I've recently started using Purbac tablets so that I can have clearer skin. Can these tablets be the cause of emotional or psychological side effects?
Response from Dr. Young
Cotrimoxazole (Bactrim, Septra, Purbac) isn't associated with mood or psychological side effects. Insomnia or dizziness can happen uncommonly.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Condom Side Effects
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.