|Hormonal imbalance from Purbac (skin clearing medication)?
May 2, 2013
Hi, I've recently started using Purbac tablets so that I can have clearer skin. Can these tablets be the cause of emotional or psychological side effects?
| Response from Dr. Young
Cotrimoxazole (Bactrim, Septra, Purbac) isn't associated with mood or psychological side effects. Insomnia or dizziness can happen uncommonly.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Vd?
- When Do You Get Tested For HIV After You Had Unprotected Sex?
- Ways To Tell If Someone Has Hiv/aids
- Can A Male Get Aids If His Penis Falls In A Public Toilet Bowl Of Water?
- What Are The Names Of The Blood Tests Given To Identify Hiv/aids?
- Side Effects Of Truvada Vs Epzicom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.