tests to carried
May 2, 2013
What are the tests to be carried. Other than cd4 n viralload
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
There are a number of lab tests that are recommended for the care of people living with HIV. A full listing of the tests and testing frequency can be found on Table 3 of the current DHHS HIV Treatment Guidelines.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.