tests to carried
May 2, 2013
What are the tests to be carried. Other than cd4 n viralload
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
There are a number of lab tests that are recommended for the care of people living with HIV. A full listing of the tests and testing frequency can be found on Table 3 of the current DHHS HIV Treatment Guidelines.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Constant Watery Vaginal Discharge
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.